The APICS CSCP Learning System offers a variety of self-directed resources to help you prepare for the APICS CSCP exam, all in one package. The self-directed format allows you to work at your own pace where and when it’s convenient. The robust learning features of the APICS CSCP Learning System’s print and Web-based course components provide guidance and reinforcement of concepts learned throughout the program.
Who should choose the self-directed format?
The APICS CSCP Learning System self-directed program is ideal for supply chain professionals who
- Have very busy and/or unpredictable schedules and therefore need a flexible study option
- Prefer to study on their own, at their own pace
- Have the commitment and drive to stay on track with their studies
- Do not have access to APICS CSCP Learning System instructor-led classes
What are the benefits?
- Study at your own pace and access the program anytime
- Eliminate travel expenses
- Minimize time away from the office
- Develop an individualized study plan – focus on the topics that you need to cover
What’s included in the self-directed format?
The APICS CSCP Learning System includes the following.
- Three easy-to-understand modules with more than 800 pages of content covering the entire APICS CSCP Exam Content Manual
- Progress check questions at the end of each section to ensure that you understand the concepts
Web-based review and practice testing tools
- Practice test bank of more than 600 multiple-choice questions
- Pre-test to measure initial level of knowledge
- Module-specific tests with immediate feedback, answer rationales, and references to the text for easy review
- Timed post-test to measure progress and preparedness for the APICS CSCP exam
- eFlashcards to review terms and definitions
- Web-based glossary for quick reference to terms
- Web-based progress report to track scores and completed exercises
- Information Center provides access to a complimentary download of the most recent APICS CSCP Exam Content Manual, additional Web-based resources, references, and feedback opportunities.
- A certificate of achievement for successfully completing the post-test of the APICS CSCP Learning System with a score of 80% or higher
- Access to the Web-based tools for 12 months from the date of initial online enrollment.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CSCP Course
1. Please send off CSCP Eligibility Application Form to APICS and wait for confirmation of approval before proceeding to the other steps. (Please forward a copy of eligibility approval to email@example.com once confirmed)
2. ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT: Please click on the Register Now link below and then go to Shopping Cart.
3. OFFLINE REGISTRATION: Please fill in CSCP-Self Directed Registration form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to +353-(0)4304788.
Please note that there is a €30 P&P fee for CSCP kit within Ireland, this fee will vary for deliveries outside of Ireland.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS PUBLIC COURSE:
1. ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT: Please click on the Register Now link below and then go to Shopping Cart.