With the addition of the online CPIM Study Tools which contains presentation slides and assessments, and the development and use of Webinars, IPICS Education are now offering an enhanced distance learning facility for all of our CPIM modules. This is geared towards people who because of their location, or their work environment, find Distance Learning more suitable for exam preparation.
The course materials will also include for each module; an APICS Participant Workbook, and in the case of the BSC module the APICS Dictionary. Additional notes will also be sent by our APICS Master and Lead instructors by email, who will also supply participant support by email and if necessary by telephone (by appointment).
What’s CPIM? The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) program is recognized globally as the standard of professional competence in production and inventory control. Since 1973, over 100,000 professionals have earned the APICS CPIM designation, including over 1,700 within Ireland.
Who should earn CPIM Certification?
APICS CPIM education is essential if you are involved in:
- Production and inventory management
- Supply Chain Management including Master Scheduling, and Forecasting
- Materials management
How APICS CPIM Certification will benefit you:
- Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management
- Maximize ROI on the systems and technologies within your organization
- Master the tools you need to effectively manage global supply chain activities
- Gain knowledge to apply principles ERP software to cover various critical functions within your organization
- Earn customer satisfaction by delivering Lean/Just-in-Time products and services
- Enhance your credibility within your organization
- Create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate-wide communication.
- Higher salary. In fact, designees earn on average 14 percent more than their counterparts without the designation.
- Improved hiring potential. 65 percent report that their APICS CPIM Certification made a positive impact in hiring decisions.
- Join a network of over 100,000 APICS CPIM designees worldwide.
- Experience enhanced credibility and recognition.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and/or registration forms.
Please note our next CPIM Distance Learning Program will begin on 20th January 2017 with the deadline to register on 13th January 2017
The five modules of CPIM are as follows:
Module 1-Basics of Supply Chain Management
Module 2-Master Planning of Resources
Module 3-Detailed Scheduling and Planning
Module 4-Execution and Control of Operations
Module 5-Strategic Management of Resources
NEW APICS CPIM STRUCTURE COMING IN 2017 PLEASE FOLLOW LINK FOR FURTHER DETAILS: