This person is responsible for the preparation, monitoring and execution of Master Production Schedules for purchased components.
Preparation, monitoring and execution of Master Production Schedules for purchased components, Generate MPS for Flex stock. Monitoring the Finished Goods MPS and liaise with HWV & Production on execution. Co-ordination of engineering changes, Financial reporting of inventory. Participation in Projects as required
1. Monitoring daily production status and coordinating any schedule adjustments/deviations, as required.
2. Monitor inventory at Distribution Centres and prioritise production as appropriate.
3. Provide PHRs to Production.
4. Provide PHRs to Production.
5. Implement engineering change cut ins with HWV/QA/Production to improve product and minimise obsolescence
6. Assist in executing processes around managing inter-company orders.
7. Ensure continual Quality System compliance by adherence to established and evolving Alcon and Novartis QS requirements.
Specific Position knowledge/skills/abilities: Good negotiation and communication skills, good written and verbal skills, math and analytical skills. Strong Computer Application ability (Excel/ERP systems)
Ideal Background Education Minimum: Certificate or Diploma in relevant Discipline Preferred: Primary Degree in Business or Engineering
Experience Minimum: <3 years experience in a Materials function (Purchasing/Planning/Warehouse/Distribution) Preferred: >5 years experience in Planner Role Alternative combination: Experience in any Materials Function plus APICS