SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER CORK
A Supplier Quality Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based advanced medical device manufacturing client. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for more information.
* Ensure the quality and integrity of incoming material for a key medical customer thereby maximising yields and minimising production fails and scrap.
* Develop and continuously improve system and procedures to assure quality of incoming material
* In collaboration with the end customer and the materials department, utilize a closed loop Supplier Corrective Action Process in conjunction with scorecard reviews to improve supplier performance
* Support for 1st Article Inspection of material
* Supplier assessment, audits and quality improvement
* Supplier rating and trend reporting
* MRB analysis and follow up
* 3rd Level Engineering Degree in a Science or Engineering Field
* 5 Years minimum experience in a similar role within the electronic manufacturing industry
* Sound understanding and effective utilization of problem solving techniques
* Flexibility to Travel
* Experience in working within a Medical Device Manufacturing Environment desireable
* Six sigma Green or Black Belt certified desireable
* Experience in medium to high volume electronic production desireable
For further information please contact Diarmuid Buckley .
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.